Ask yourselves these 5 simple questions:
- Where do I need the panel? Is it for a wall or ceiling?
- What size do I need? Do I need full body access or just access to turn a stopcock?
- Do I want a metal door, plasterboard door, plastic panel? What material am I cutting my hole in? Is it out of sight? Does it need to blend into the surround?
- What frame should I request? Beaded frame or picture frame? Is the area already plastered? If it is then picture frame is advised.
- Do I need it to be fire rated? Are there other special features required such as special locking? See each products specific data sheets for further information.
We can manufacture access panels in any size to suit your requirements. Please call us on ++44 (0)1922 714073 to discuss.
Please refer to our delivery and returns policy.
It is very easy to fit our standard sized access hatches. Watch our video for a simple step-by-step guide. All panels have a fitting instructions label on the reverse to assist with fitting.
Please do not hesitate to call us on +44 (0)800 612 9352 if you need any further help or information.